We are looking for originality and diversity in ALL styles of dance!! Routines should be memorable and stand out from a crowd. Show us your creativity, style, technique, musicality, attitude, and showmanship.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE:
**You must submit a video package in order to be considered for a call back audition**
Create an account on our registration website at app.WorldOfDanceCasting.com. Follow the prompts in order to complete the required application & proper releases, as well as upload a video of your routine, about me video, and photos of yourself.
If you are submitting as a group, your group leader must register first and submit the names and contact information for each group member. Once the group leader has completed their application and uploaded required videos and photos, each member will receive an email with a link to access their application. Each group member must fill out their own application, release, and upload a photo – only one video with routine and about me section is required per group. If you or anyone in your group is under the age of 13, a parent or legal guardian must complete your application, release, photos, and videos.
ONLINE SUBMISSION CHECK LIST:
- Submission deadline: July 20, 2018
- Each applicant must complete and sign the following documents (i.e. if a team, each team member must submit these documents):
- Application Questionnaire
- Eligibility Requirements and Release (with Parental/Legal Guardian signatures if applicant is under the age of 18)
- Upload a video introducing your act and performing your routine:
- Tell us your name(s), team name (if applicable), age(s), where you are from, style of dance and anything else you think we should know.
- You must upload one routine no longer than 3 minutes that shows off your team or individual style.
LIVE CALL BACK AUDITION:
Once you have completed and submitted all the required paperwork and videos, a casting producer will review your submission. All application materials will become the property of Producer and will not be returned.
Applicants will be contacted only if Producer is considering the applicant for a live call back audition. Any expenses that an applicant may incur during the application process are the applicant’s sole responsibility. You must be willing to travel at your own expense to the live call back audition in June or July 2018 (or as otherwise scheduled by the Producer) at one of the following locations nearest you: New York, NY; Los Angeles, CA; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL, or Vancouver, BC, Canada. Applicants under the age of 18 are required to travel and audition with a parent or legal guardian and must also arrange for all their travel and expenses as well.
To be considered for a live call back audition you must submit your online video and application by: July 20, 2018.
WHAT TO BRING TO THE CALL BACK AUDITION:
- Completed application questionnaire and release as listed above – one per member.
- Two choreographed routines. Each routine should be no longer than one minute thirty seconds. Be sure to show your creativity, style, and originality.
- Be sure to show your creativity, style, and originality
- CD, iPod, or smart phone with your audition music.
- Come dressed in attire or costume that showcases your routine.
- Snacks and water. You should plan to be at the auditions all day.
GOOD LUCK AND HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!